Galenica administrates its share register itself. The active management of data comprises the following services:
- Master data setup for new shareholders
- Registrations and de-registrations
- Monitoring of and compliance with registration regulations
- Clarifications with banks and shareholders
- Reconciliation of holdings with banks and SIX/SIS
- Dividend payments and redemption of nominal value / coordination with the dividend bank and SIX/SIS
The share register is the central source of information for custodian banks with regard to the registration and de-registration of shareholders. All shareholders registered in our share register receive a personal, written invitation to the Annual General Meeting. Only shareholders registered with voting rights by the closing date of the share register, i.e 10 days before the Annual General Meeting, shall be entitled to vote.
Galenica Santé Ltd.
Tel. +41 58 852 81 11
Fax +41 58 852 81 12