By downloading information from the Galenica web pages
("Galenica website") you declare your agreement to the following conditions. No offer, non-binding
- The information published on the Galenica website constitutes neither a recommendation nor an offer or a proposal for concluding any type of legal transaction. The information is under no circumstances an offer or solicitation for the purchase, disposal, trading or any other type of transaction in Galenica securities. The information provided does not constitute a basis for investment decisions.
Disclaimer of liability
- Galenica disclaims without limitation all liability for any loss or damage of any kind, including any direct, indirect or consequential damages, which might be incurred through the use of or access to (or through the lack of access to or use of) the Galenica website, individual elements thereof or links to third party websites.
- Furthermore Galenica disclaims all liability for any tampering with the Internet user’s computer system by unauthorised parties. In this regard Galenica expressly reminds users of the risk of viruses and the possibility of targeted attacks by hackers. In order to combat viruses, it is recommended that the most recent browser versions be used and that anti-virus software be installed and continually updated. As a rule the opening of any e-mail from an unknown source as well as any unexpected attachments to an e-mail message should be avoided.
- Accessing and downloading of information from the Galenica website is at the user's own risk.
- The information published and opinions expressed are provided by Galenica purely for personal use and informational purposes; they may be changed at any time without prior notice. Galenica does not warrant or make any representation (either express or implied), that the information and opinions published on the Galenica website are accurate, complete or up to date. In particular Galenica is not obliged to remove any outdated information from the Galenica website or to expressly mark it as being outdated.
- The content of the Galenica website may contain forward-looking information. It is hereby explicitly pointed out that such information is based on considerable uncertainty and may differ markedly from the actual outcome.
- The entire content of the Galenica website is subject to copyright. You may save or print out individual pages and/or sections of the Galenica website, provided that you do not remove any copyright notice or other proprietary notices. With any saving or otherwise copying of software or other data from the Galenica website the terms and conditions for use shall be deemed to have been accepted. All property rights remain with Galenica or are transferred to Galenica. In the latter case the author will refrain from enforcing his/her individual rights as regards the transferred material. The (complete or partial) reproduction, transmission (electronically or by other means), modification, linking or usage of the Galenica website for public or commercial purposes is forbidden without the prior written consent of Galenica.
- Galenica, the Galenica logo and Galenica product brands are registered trademarks of the Galenica Group.
Third party websites (links)
- Certain links on Galenica websites lead to third parties’ web pages. Galenica has absolutely no influence over these websites and Galenica accepts no liability for the accuracy, completeness or legality of the content of these websites or for the products and services offered therein, or for adherence to data protection regulations.
- Any mention of a product or service on the Galenica website is not an indication that said product or service is available worldwide.
Local legal restrictions
- The Galenica website is not directed to any person in any jurisdiction where (by reason of that person’s nationality, residence or otherwise) the publication of, or access to, the Galenica website is prohibited. Persons in respect of whom such prohibitions apply must not access the Galenica website.
- Should a provision of these conditions of use be or become null or void, the remaining provisions will remain unaffected. Should a provision be invalid or void it must be replaced by a legitimate one, which is as close as possible to the economic purpose of the invalid provision. The same procedure applies in the event of an unregulated instance arising.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
- All legal relationships created by accessing or downloading information from the Galenica website are governed by Swiss material law, independently of Swiss private international law and excluding the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG). Any disputes, differences of opinion or claims arising from or in connection with the use of the Galenica website will be governed exclusively by the ordinary courts in the applicable domicile of Galenica.
Right of amendment
- Galenica reserves the right to change or update the content of these provisions at any time. Users are thus obliged to visit this page regularly to check the provisions governing the use of this website.
This text is a translation. In case of litigation only the original version in German is applicable, which is also available on the Galenica website.