Reasons to work at Galenica
Our five key values are the reference point for our actions and shape our conduct and decision-making each day. They therefore play an essential part in the implementation of the strategy and objectives and are a crucial element to our success.
- We participate with passion and act as entrepreneurs.
- We build trust through credibilityand competence.
- We show respect and know that together, we are stronger.
- Remuneration: We pay appropriate, market-oriented and performance-related salaries. We offer various working time arrangements, make targeted efforts to promote employee health and are committed to extensive social benefits.
- Family policy: Galenica is keen for its employees to remain healthy, motivated and effective over the long term. Family policy is an important part of this.
- Children’s Fund: The Galenica Group provides its employees with the option of opening an interest-bearing account on behalf of their children. The objective of the Children’s Fund is voluntary saving on behalf of children. The amount saved by the employee is topped up with a monthly sum from the employer.
- profawo: The Galenica Group is a member of profawo, the association for reconciling family and professional life. By implication, employees can benefit from its services.
- Employee discount: Galenica employees benefit from special conditions when purchasing items from all Amavita pharmacies, drugstores and perfumeries, all Sun Store pharmacies and perfumeries and all Coop Vitality pharmacies.
Continuing education is essential for each of us to complete and enhance our professional knowledge. Only in this way can we reinforce the position of our Group and all of its Business sectors and companies in the face of a changing market. Confirming our leadership status in multiple markets is therefore a constant challenge that drives us all.
Galenica offers its employees a comprehensive range of internal continuing education opportunities. These include multi-stage management training, expanding methodological skills or membership of the “Comité de Réflexion”, an internal think thank. To name but three examples of development opportunities.
The broad spectrum of activities of the Galenica Group and the use of synergies within the Business sectors constantly result in exciting challenges for employees.
Galenica has a unique network in the Swiss healthcare market. Based on this,
- we manage the largest network of pharmacies in Switzerland and systematically make use of these for the best offerings;
- we develop and launch new and innovative brands, products and services in the Swiss market;
- we consistently use the synergies from all of our activities;
- we enter into and maintain partnerships with various market players and thereby make a considerable contribution to a well-functioning healthcare system.
Galenica is committed to the highest quality and focuses on success in the long term. The connecting link in the diversified Group are its employees, who are responsible for making this commitment a reality through their expertise and high standards. The long-term success of the Galenica Group depends on the conviction and commitment of its employees to meeting the needs of customers as profitably, efficiently and sustainably as possible. The five key values of the Galenica Group form the basis for the actions and decisions of all employees. Galenica firmly believes that shouldering social responsibility and using natural resources efficiently and respectfully are important prerequisites for sustainable commercial success.
Tel. +41 58 852 81 11
Fax +41 58 852 81 12