Dividends and tax value
As a priority, the Board of Directors of Galenica seeks to maintain an appropriate balance between attractive shareholder returns, investment of the profit in the operational business and a strong capital structure.
Dividend per share (CHF) 1)
1) from reserves from capital contributions (without deduction of withholding tax)
2) Proposal of the Board of Directors to the Annual General Meeting on 2 May 2019
- Ex-date: monday, 6 May 2019
- Record date: tuesday 7 May 2019
- Payment: wednesday 8 May 2019
The tax value of the Galenica registered share as of 31 December 2018 is CHF 43.28.